Kundalini is a living energy that can unite all the chakras into a single whole and fill the person with spiritual and physical health. Wake up this energy can only Kundalini Yoga. Such activities are aimed at awakening the sleeping energy flow with the help of various breathing techniques. It is said that by doing this yoga daily, we can become happy and healthy. Is it so?
What is Kundalini
Kundalini yoga is a kind of tantra-yoga, which does not recognize the classical asanas of hatha yoga. At the heart of this art lies kriya yoga (the direction of yoga, which uses pranayama and the ways of opening chakras).
Kundalini Yoga combines:
- techniques of correct breathing;
- active and passive physical exercises;
- meditation, mantra (a combination of several sounds, words pronounced in Sanskrit).
Representatives of ancient Indian medicine believed that the Kundalini (Divine Mother) existed long before the appearance of the world. With each conception of a person, part of it is poured into the muladhara-chakra (the base of the spine) in an inactive (sleeping, dormant) state.
Personality and career growth people can achieve only when the creative energy reaches the head (crown). For this, one must constantly engage in the awakening of energy, forcing it to move up the vertebral column.
With the help of such a yoga you can:
- cleanse and rejuvenate the body at the cellular level;
- discover new abilities, skills, skills;
- learn to objectively perceive reality, control emotions, consciousness;
- successfully fight internal fears, uncertainty, timidity;
- find inner strength, peace.
Teachers-Kundalini teach patience, humility, forgiveness, love. Pure thoughts and an open heart are the main conditions for the awakening of the energy flow. Moreover, special physical training is not required – you are trained on the spot.
- bad habits (drinking, drugs, smoking);
- loss of elasticity of the dorsal muscles;
- flat feet, fat deposits in the lower abdomen;
- stress, depression, apathy.
Be sure to consult with the attending physician (cardiologist, therapist, allergist, surgeon, traumatologist) regarding the acceptability of such occupations.
This is especially true for those who:
- cardiovascular diseases;
- pathology of the musculoskeletal system;
- deviations in the work of the respiratory tract;
- allergic reactions (to dust, odor carrier, pollen).
The technique is suitable for those who want to become flexible, plastic, and also wanting to know their “I”.
- epilepsy, fainting, convulsions;
- frequent dizziness;
- alcoholic, narcotic intoxication;
- Congenital heart defect;
- problems with the endocrine system;
- hypertension, hypotension, oncology.
1. Take with you: plaid, pillow or rug to lay under the arms, legs, buttocks, back. So you get rid of bruises;
liter bottle of still water. During the session, you can take small sips. This will help to remove toxins, prevent the onset of migraine.
2. Wear loose white clothing made from natural fabric without metal ornaments. So you will be closer to the Cosmic Consciousness.
3. Do not bring yourself to the painful sensations when performing the given poses, in particular, when the feet, joints, and loin are involved. Learn slowly, keeping to the individual pace. It is forbidden to focus on others. Listen to your own body.
4. Increase the duration of the exercise to be done gradually and stop with the first sensation of pain.
5. Forget about coffee, tea, food 3 hours before the start of training.
Inform the yoga coach (yoga teacher) if you feel bad.
Picture Credit: theformfitness